Re: [exim] Kick user - force disconnect authenticated sessio…

Author: Mike Cardwell
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Kick user - force disconnect authenticated sessions
* on the Thu, Aug 08, 2013 at 12:44:00AM +0200, Marcin Gryszkalis wrote:

> I wonder if it's possible to disconnect all active sessions for given
> authenticated user.

[snip]

> Can you advise different/better approach?

Couldn't you just perform a check in the pre-data acl
to see if the user has been blocked and perform a "drop" if
they have? It wouldn't give you an immediate disconnect, but
it would disconnect them as soon as they try to send another
email on an existing connection. Practically speaking, it
probably would drop connections just as fast as anything
else you come up with...

--
Mike Cardwell  https://grepular.com/     http://cardwellit.com/
OpenPGP Key    35BC AF1D 3AA2 1F84 3DC3  B0CF 70A5 F512 0018 461F