Re: [exim] Kick user - force disconnect authenticated sessio…

Author: Marcin Gryszkalis
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Kick user - force disconnect authenticated sessions
On 2013-08-08 09:53, Phil Pennock wrote:
> log_selector = +pid +smtp_connection

great, didn't know about it.

> records with A=<authenticator>:$authenticated_id which user
> authenticated to try to send the email (thus the need to use
> server_set_id) and early in the log-line you have a [pid] field in
> square brackets.

As I dislike the idea of parsing log files (takes too long etc.) - but
another idea came to my mind after reading your advise - I can save
pair(pid,autenticated_id) to database with pid as unique key (to solve
pid reuse) and simple select+kill would do.

> (that line will also have the pid on it: pid is *consistently* logged,
> when in the selector) and end up with "pids which have seen mail
> authenticated as this user and for which we have not seen a connection
> close".

I'll log pids anyway for debug :)

regards
--