[exim] Exim and Arm Research's Message Sniffer

Author: Linda Pagillo
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim and Arm Research's Message Sniffer
Hi everyone. I believe I posted this question to the list in the past, but
I'm not sure where I left off with it. I'm trying to find a way to
integrate Arm Research's Message Sniffer into Exim. Arm has a version for
*nix platforms which comes with a plug-in for use with Spam Assassin, but
I'm not sure if that's all it will take to get this to work. I would think
that since the Sniffer Spam Assassin plug-in integrates directly with Spam
Assassin, to add it to an Exim setup would be just as simple as adding it
to any *nix based system and when Exim calls Spam Assassin, it will simply
call Sniffer as well since Sniffer will be integrated with SA. What do you
guys think of this theory? Thanks in advance.