Re: [pcre-dev] New API for PCRE

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: ph10
To: pcunite
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] New API for PCRE
On Sat, 8 Jun 2013, pcunite@??? wrote:

> A performant option to disable recursive calls I hope gets a look
> along with C++ Builder 2007 compatibility.

Please could you give a bit more detail about what you are referring to
by "recursive calls". Do you mean recursion in the C code, or recursion
in the pattern? (Sorry for the delay in responding; I've just got round
to checking everybody's comments to see how they might affect an actual
API proposal I'm working on.)

As for C++ Builder 2007 ... I don't think any current maintainers have
that experience. Help (in due course) may be needed.

Regards,
Philip

--
Philip Hazel