Re: [exim] GPG support inside Exim's config

Autor: Gergely Polonkai
A: Cyborg
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] GPG support inside Exim's config
On 14 Jun 2013 11:08, "Cyborg" <cyborg2@???> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> regarding the lastes news about PRISM, i had an idea and maybe someone

has done that already:

> A transport could autosign and autoencrypt messages with pgp/gpg.
>
> If it's done via mta the client doesn't need to support it, which means,

it will even work with any webmail.

> Does anyone have a gpg transport working ?
>
> Marius

Hello,

I'm pretty sure you must utilize a filter for such a thing. Also, this way
your users must entrust you with their private keys, for signing doesn't
work without that, which can be a security breach.

Best,
Gergely