[exim] Blacklist senders from sending out mails

Author: soumya tr
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] Blacklist senders from sending out mails
Hi,

How can I blacklist a sender from sending out mails on the basis of his/her
authenticated_id?

I have tried adding the below given acl in acl_smtp_data:

---------
# Blacklist spammers from sending out mail
    deny
      senders = /etc/exim/exim-blacklisted-senders
      message = This account is blacklisted from sending out mails
---------

The issue with this approach is, if the abuser tries to send mail with
different identities, then his mails will be sent out. I wanted to
blacklist on the basis of authenticated_id. Or is there any other method I
can achieve this?

--
Regards,
Soumya