Re: [exim] exim4 smarthost with ssl

Author: Phil Pennock
To: eelboy
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim4 smarthost with ssl
On 2013-06-10 at 11:45 -0400, eelboy wrote:
> Next task will be to learn the non-Debian configuration syntax of exim4
> (sometimes that dpkg-reconfigure comes in quite handy....)

I think that if you just do a final dpkg-reconfigure and grab
/var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated then you should be able to use that
as your template for Exim, instead of starting with our upstream.

At least then you'll be starting with something you know works for all
other use-cases you have.

Looking at an /var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated it looks as though the
.ifdef weeds thin out after a bit and by the time you get to the routers
you're mostly looking at Exim configuration, rather than dpkg framework.

-Phil