[exim] announce mailing list using postgresql - lookup only …

Author: Gary Stainburn
To: exim-users
I have set up a system on my server where I have a table of email addresses
that are subscribed to an announce list.

While I was researching this setup online I saw a reference to the fact that
the database lookup would happen every time an announcement is sent. It also
said that there was a config entry that would prevent this from happening,
and the lookup would only be done the first time with recipient list being
then stored by EXIM.

However, having looked for this again I cannot find it. Can anyone help
please.

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn