Re: [exim] configuration woes and the mysterious error messa…

Author: Osborne, Paul (paul.osborne@canterbury.ac.uk)
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] configuration woes and the mysterious error message
Yup,

Got it thanks.

Interestingly it was actually because I hadn't declared (cut and paste
failure -oops) the beginning of the authentication section. So the retry
section over ran into the authenticators and the config parser was mighty
confused as the retry section was now utter rubbish.

I have submitted a source patch to the dev list suggesting a change in
error message which would at least give a better clue than I had yesterday.

Dean: once again many thanks for taking the trouble to look at the source
and pointing me in the right direction.

Paul

--
Paul Osborne