Re: [exim] Exim appears to stop handling mail via the localu…

Author: Phil Pennock
To: David Grant
CC: <exim-users@exim.org>
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim appears to stop handling mail via the localuser router after a while
On 2013-05-21 at 17:49 -0700, David Grant wrote:
> It also looks like the procmail router is not affected. If I don't find
> a stable solution soon, I'll be looking at converting our exim filter to
> procmailrc files as a workaround.

Double-check that the path the mail takes through the routers when
resubmitted *from* SpamAssassin (with the -oMr value) doesn't hit a
redirect router with "redirect_router" set on it, which skips past your
userforward routers straight to something later?

Eg, if you used to check for .procmailrc first, but moved it to be after
Exim filter handling, but had a jump to the procmail filter on
resubmission, then you're skipping over routers.

Aka "goto considered harmful", but it's all we have for such shortcuts.