Re: [exim] Block a domain by name

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Block a domain by name
Ronaldo Luiz de Carvalho <ronaldol@???> (Mi 08 Mai 2013 20:03:37 CEST):
> Hi all,
>
> I'm receiving a lot of Spam from two domains, that change the IP frequently,
> how could I block these domains by name?

In case you're talking about the envelope, the best way is to block
these domains in the rcpt acl. If you're using a (more or less) modified
default configuration, you may try this:

    acl_check_rcpt:

        accept  local_parts    = postmaster
                …

        deny    message        = Sender rejected for policy reasons.
                sender_domains = example.com : example.de

> Another question, there are a way to block messages using some words that
> are on the Subject?

    acl_check_data:

        deny    message         = Message rejected for policy reasons.
                condition       = ${if match{$h_subject:}{(?i:money|gold|girls)}

        accept

But, further investigation of the spec.txt file might be necessary ;-),
if you want to have more patterns, or if you want to scan more than the
header line(s) (there is a "regex" acl condition).

You may take care about the subject encoding ($rheader_* vs. $bheader_*
vs. $header_*).

Probably using a content filter/evaluator a la spamd is an option. Exim
provides a interface to such beasts too.

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome --------------- key ID: 7CBF764A -
 gnupg fingerprint: 9288 F17D BBF9 9625 5ABC  285C 26A9 687E 7CBF 764A -
(gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B)-