[exim] Exim 4.7, mailman and spamcheck/drop

Author: Lars Schimmer
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim 4.7, mailman and spamcheck/drop
Hi!

I think about a easy way to drop spams for mailinglists but not for users.
I have integrated the mailinglists with mailman 2.1 on my exim 4.72 (on
debian, but thats not really important currently) with a router and a
transport.
Each mail is checked on incoming with exiscan and tagged with a SA score.

Now I try to filter all mailman mailinglist spam with a score >5 to be
dropped silently, but all spams with a score >5 to other mail users to
be delivered.

IMHO something like that in ACL should do the trick, or?

deny message   = "SPAM"
     senders   = :
     domains   = +mm_domains
     local_parts =
\N^.*-(admin|join|leave|owner|request|subscribe|unsubscribe)$\N
     condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{50}{1}{0}}

But does this really work fine?
Anyone have a better idea?

Thank you.

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
TU Graz, Institut für ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer@???
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723