Re: [exim-dev] [exim-cvs] Document PRDR, OCSP & DMARC option…

Góra strony
Autor: Todd Lyons
Dla: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] [exim-cvs] Document PRDR, OCSP & DMARC options in OptionLists file.
On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Exim Git Commits Mailing List
<exim-git@???> wrote:
> Commit:     16722631e9da11e5e072797bf9170a252e40635f
> Author:     Jeremy Harris <jgh146exb@???>

>     Document PRDR, OCSP & DMARC options in OptionLists file.
> ---
>  doc/doc-txt/OptionLists.txt |    9 +++++++++

I thought Experimental options weren't supposed to be in the
OptionLists file? It's obvious by the "if experimental $feature"
addition though, that it only applies if those features are enabled.
Is this the way we will document the options for experimental features
from now on?

...Todd