Re: [exim] Exim docs: ePub testing required

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: Ian Eiloart
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim docs: ePub testing required
On 2013-04-19 at 11:17 +0000, Ian Eiloart wrote:
> But, because carriage returns are indistinguishable from reflow, but
> significant in Exim configuration files, what's needed is that the
> examples are pre-flowed, if you see what I mean. Maybe that's not
> possible for very small display screens, but perhaps one could
> consider a legible font on a horizontally help iPhone display as
> reasonable.

The reflow commentary was intended more for the option header boxes
which should never be wider than the visible page.

Sorry, I was indeed unclear.

It would be good if CSS offered a way to do something like insert a ↵
arrow whenever a line-break is inserted by reflow and we could mark up a
block to have that happen. Anyone know how to do that?

-Phil