Re: [exim] Check SA whitelist

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Todd Lyons
Para: Greg
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Check SA whitelist
On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Greg <gregborbonus@???> wrote:

> I was curious, what would be the conditional statement to lookup an e-mail
> within a whitelist file in the format of:
> whitelist_from email@???
> The reason I ask is that I'm looking at wildlsearch and nwildlsearch, but
> I've notified the overhead is more than I'd like.

On RH/CentOS, /dev/shm is mounted as tmpfs (i.e. a ramdisk). Copy the
file to that ramdisk and the search will be instantaneous. Make it
happen periodically in a cronjob and you don't have to worry about it
getting out of sync.

If you're running a different OS that RH/CentOS, make a subdirectory
somewhere that fits into your file system layout, and mount the tmpfs
there.

...Todd