Re: [exim] Exim docs: ePub testing required

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ian Eiloart
To: Phil Pennock
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Betreff: Re: [exim] Exim docs: ePub testing required

On 18 Apr 2013, at 21:39, Phil Pennock <pdp@???> wrote:

> On 2013-04-18 at 20:23 +0100, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
>> I forgot to send the screenshots. Here they are.
>
> Crap, I thought I was approving that very-large email for exim-dev, not
> exim-users. Sorry everyone!
>
> So, looks like the ratio of the fixed:nonfixed font-size ratio is about
> 1/3 larger on your device than mine, and yours is really doing a bad job
> of reflow.

But, because carriage returns are indistinguishable from reflow, but significant in Exim configuration files, what's needed is that the examples are pre-flowed, if you see what I mean. Maybe that's not possible for very small display screens, but perhaps one could consider a legible font on a horizontally help iPhone display as reasonable.