Re: [exim] Exim docs: ePub testing required

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Phil Pennock
To: Klaus Ethgen
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Exim docs: ePub testing required
On 2013-04-18 at 20:23 +0100, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
> I forgot to send the screenshots. Here they are.

Crap, I thought I was approving that very-large email for exim-dev, not
exim-users. Sorry everyone!

So, looks like the ratio of the fixed:nonfixed font-size ratio is about
1/3 larger on your device than mine, and yours is really doing a bad job
of reflow.

I've installed the same software on my phone and will try to take a look
when I'm not at work, perhaps this weekend.

Thanks,
-Phil