Re: [exim-dev] Exim support for OpenDMARC

Góra strony
Autor: Todd Lyons
Dla: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] Exim support for OpenDMARC
On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Todd Lyons <tlyons@???> wrote:

>>         "DMARC results:" log line - doesn't look easy to correlate with other log lines
>>         for the message, on a busy server.  Does it get the exim-id also?

> No it does not log the exim id.

Correcting myself, it does log the exim id:

2013-04-10 14:38:59 1UPwAt-00068G-8s DKIM: d=welcome.aexp.com
s=prod-selector c=relaxed/relaxed a=rsa-sha256 i=@welcome.aexp.com
t=1365604734 [verification succeeded]
2013-04-10 14:38:59 1UPwAt-00068G-8s DMARC results:
spf_domain=welcome.aexp.com dmarc_domain=welcome.aexp.com
spf_align=yes dkim_align=yes enforcement='Accept'

I have not added a switch to toggle output of this line. Does anybody
think it's necessary to avoid clutter? IMHO, the verbosity is nice
because it's a window into authenticity of the email, but to most
others it probably doesn't mean anything and only lowers S/N ratio.
It would be easy to add as a global setting if it was deemed
necessary.

...Todd