Re: [exim] Exim docs: ePub testing required

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ian Eiloart
To: <exim-users@exim.org>
CC: Klaus Ethgen
Betreff: Re: [exim] Exim docs: ePub testing required

On 2 Apr 2013, at 03:15, Phil Pennock <exim-users@???> wrote:

> Please. I've done so for those cited examples, visible at:
> <http://people.spodhuis.org/phil.pennock/exim/debugging-screenshots/>
> with photos taken by my shaky hand holding my phone above my iPad. So a
> little blurry, but the layout is visible.

Just hold the home button while depressing the on/off button to take a screen shot on iOS devices.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/screencapture/qt/screen-shot-ipod-iphone.htm

I've found an example at "Example of macro usage" page 132/1182 using BookReaderLite 4.6 for OSX 10.8.3. Where it says "ALIAS_QUERY = select mailbox from user where \
              login='${quote_mysql:$local_part}';"

If you play with the font size, you can persuade any of the code samples to crop at the right margin. But the example that I've quoted is a nice one because the line is already wrapped with a line continuation backslash.

The problem here is that wrapping the text is misleading because it produces invalid configurations without the backslash, and I'll bet there's no way to suggest to the book reader that it should do that! I wonder whether it's possible to put text like this in a box, so that a missing right edge on the box would indicate missing text. A word of warning - if it's a filled white box, then the text might not display on inverted (white on black) displays.

--
Ian Eiloart
Postmaster, University of Sussex