Re: [exim] Exim docs: ePub testing required

Author: Klaus Ethgen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim docs: ePub testing required
hi,

Am Mo den 1. Apr 2013 um 21:51 schrieb Phil Pennock:
> At <http://people.spodhuis.org/phil.pennock/exim/> you can find two
> files, "spec.epub" and "filter.epub". These are generated from the
> current spec, in git, so do not quite match any release.
>
> I'd appreciate feedback and bug-reports upon the quality of these books.

Reads nice. But there could be a bit bigger margin on top.

Also some long lines could be reformatted as they flow over the right
margin and are not shown completely. Currently, that is valid for most
of the examples.

> And if anyone has cover-art they want to contribute, it would definitely
> be appreciated! :)

Sorry, I am not an artist. ;-)

> Reports welcome for various devices too -- we want this to be a
> generally useful ebook document.

I tried on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with the Mantano reader.

Regards
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                              http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub  4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16   Klaus Ethgen <Klaus@???>
Fingerprint: 85D4 CA42 952C 949B 1753  62B3 79D0 B06F 4E20 AF1C