[exim] hold_domain deliver after 900 seconds with exiqgrep d…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jord van der Wielen
Para: Exim-users
Asunto: [exim] hold_domain deliver after 900 seconds with exiqgrep doesn`t work.
Hello,

I have the next thing setup in mij exim.conf

Hold_domains = domain.com

I want to hold all the messages from a specific domain.

This works.

Now I want to do the following and check with a cron job on specific times
this:

exiqgrep -o 900 -i | xargs exim –qf

Deliver all messages that are older then 15 minutes that are in the queue
(messages that where hold for the domain.com)

The problem is, when I run this, It delivers the message right away instead
of looking at the 900 seconds.

Am I doing something wrong? When I only run exiqgrep -o 900 –i it display
only the messages that are older then 900 seconds, but it seems it always
execute the xargs exim –qf

Command.

Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks alot.