Re: [pcre-dev] Return last bumpalong offset in partial_hard …

Góra strony
Autor: Zoltán Herczeg
Dla: pcre-dev
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] Return last bumpalong offset in partial_hard matching
Hi,

JIT support is added.

Regards,
Zoltan

ph10@??? írta:
>I have committed a patch that puts the bumpalong offset into the third >

element of the offsets vector when the interpreter is used. This applies >
to both hard and soft partial matching. pcretest has been modified to>
show this value when offsets[2] != offsets[0]. I have updated the>
pcrepartial documentation. I expect Zoltán will update JIT to support>
this as well in due course. At the moment, some partial matching tests>
don't work with JIT. (I added a "nojit" option to RunTest to make it>
easy to avoid running JIT when you know it won't work.)>

Philip>

-- >
Philip Hazel