Re: [pcre-dev] Return last bumpalong offset in partial_hard …

Góra strony
Autor: ph10
Dla: pcre-dev
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] Return last bumpalong offset in partial_hard matching
I have committed a patch that puts the bumpalong offset into the third
element of the offsets vector when the interpreter is used. This applies
to both hard and soft partial matching. pcretest has been modified to
show this value when offsets[2] != offsets[0]. I have updated the
pcrepartial documentation. I expect Zoltán will update JIT to support
this as well in due course. At the moment, some partial matching tests
don't work with JIT. (I added a "nojit" option to RunTest to make it
easy to avoid running JIT when you know it won't work.)

Philip

--
Philip Hazel