Re: [exim] forany() with multiply recipients

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: ROGERS Richard M
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Aihe: Re: [exim] forany() with multiply recipients

I'm not entirely sure I understand the question - but the point of the approach is that only one set of preferences can be applied to an accepted message. Issuing a 4xx where the preferences differ allows us to take multiple passes at the message, each with a different preference applied.

Are you referring to your example of "accept condition = ${if forany{<, $recipients}{match{${lookup mysql
{SELECT 1 FROM mail_actions WHERE..."?

In that case the answer is that the case doesn't arise. If the second (or subsequent) recipient has a different spam preference setting from the first, they get a 4xx and all delivery decisions are based on the first recipient's settings alone. The message is then only delivered (in the first pass) to recipients whose preference is equal to the first recipient's.

Regards

Richard