[exim] Possible setup EXIM to use mbox

Author: Mike Kranidis / My Domain
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Possible setup EXIM to use mbox
Dear Sirs,
following your suggestion I gave exim -bV and follows the result.
What do you think, I have mbox in this case (compilation) or not?

Many thanks to all of you try to help me.

Best Regards
Mike Kranidis

mikek# exim -bV
Exim version 4.80.1 #1 (FreeBSD 8.3) built 11-Jan-2013 09:49:05
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge, 1995 - 2012
(c) The Exim Maintainers and contributors in ACKNOWLEDGMENTS file, 2007 - 2012
Probably Berkeley DB version 1.8x (native mode)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 use_setclassresources PAM Perl Expand_dlfunc
OpenSSL Content_Scanning DKIM Old_Demime
Lookups (built-in): lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm dbmjz
dbmnz dnsdb dsearch nis nis0 passwd
Authenticators: cram_md5 dovecot plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore/mbx autoreply lmtp pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Size of off_t: 8
Configuration file is /usr/local/etc/exim/configure