Re: [exim-dev] SMTP PRDR; Exim 4.82

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-dev
New-Topics: [exim-dev] Exim OCSP stapling
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] SMTP PRDR; Exim 4.82
On 01/25/2013 06:43 PM, Phil Pennock wrote:
> On 2013-01-25 at 11:59 +0000, Jeremy Harris wrote:
>> I have some OCSP stuff waiting in the wings it'd be nice to also get
>> into the next release.
>
> Is it on a publicly visible branch?

I've pushed my work-in-progress branch to tahini, "test_ocsp_staple".

There's a fix in the server ocsp callback that ought to go into
the mainline, and some tests. The latter use elements from
a whole wadge of CAs, certs, crls and stapling, all added into
the test dirs along with details on how to generate them.

There's the start of client ocsp, but it is not operational yet.
--
Cheers,
     Jeremy