Re: [exim] Is it possible to reject mail at transport?

Góra strony
Autor: Chris Knadle
Dla: exim-users
CC: soumya tr, Jeremy Harris
Temat: Re: [exim] Is it possible to reject mail at transport?
On Thursday, January 17, 2013 08:44:49, soumya tr wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,,
>
> Thanks for the update. My actual issue is something different.
>
> I am in the process of integrating ctasd [commtouch advanced securtiy
> daemon] with exim for checking/preventing outbound spams. What ctasd does
> is that it compares a outgoing mail with the mails confirmed as
> spam/suspect/bulk in commtouch's datacenter, and sends back to exim.

Have a look through Chapter 43 in the Exim documentation, which relates to
content scanning during ACL time. I think this is the area you will want to
incorporate ctasd into an ACL, rather than in the transport driver.
Specifically, what you really want is for this to be triggered at the end of
the DATA portion of the SMTP session, before transport. Hopefully you can
figure out how to use ctasd in place of SpamAssassin here.

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-
content_scanning_at_acl_time.html#SECTscanspamass

-- Chris

--
Chris Knadle
Chris.Knadle@???