Re: [exim] Is it possible to reject mail at transport?

Góra strony
Autor: soumya tr
Dla: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Is it possible to reject mail at transport?
Hi Jeremy,,

Thanks for the update. My actual issue is something different.

I am in the process of integrating ctasd [commtouch advanced securtiy
daemon] with exim for checking/preventing outbound spams. What ctasd does
is that it compares a outgoing mail with the mails confirmed as
spam/suspect/bulk in commtouch's datacenter, and sends back to exim. I have
a perl script that does the above said part. I am calling the particular
script using transport_filter in remote_smtp transport [driver = smtp].

--------------
remote_smtp:
driver = smtp
transport_filter = /usr/local/exim_sa_client.pl --senderip
$sender_host_address --mailfrom $sender_address
--------------

Infact the transport_filter does the required task and adds the following
headers to the mail:

--------------

Now I need to check if the header contains say X-CTCH-Spam: Confirmed,
just reject the mail. Is there any way I can achieve this? I tried adding a
if..endif check in exim system_filter, but no luck, as I suppose
system_filter is checked in ACL section.

Is it possible to perform '/usr/local/exim_sa_client.pl --senderip
$sender_host_address --mailfrom $sender_address' in ACL? Or any other
method to accomplish this?

Please assist. I am stuck at this :(

Thanks in advance.

Regards,