[exim] Documentation suggestion: $message_age

Góra strony
Autor: Always Learning
Dla: Exim
Temat: [exim] Documentation suggestion: $message_age

Reading through past postings to save useful information for possible
future use. I noticed on

Chapter 15 - Generic options for routers

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-generic_options_for_routers.html

"condition = ${if >{$message_age}{600}}"

and wondered what the unit was. No unit explanation was on that page.
After a Google search I discovered the unit was seconds. That
information was on

Chapter 11 - String expansions

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-string_expansions.html

$message_age

        This variable is set at the start of a delivery attempt to
        contain the number of seconds since the message was received. It
        does not change during a single delivery attempt.

My suggestion is a web link for $message_age on Chapter 15 to the
definition in Chapter 13.

As Exim's always improving documentation expands, more utilisation of
web links would benefit Exim's expanding world-wide implementers.

Thank you.

--
Paul.
England,

Our systems are exclusively Linux. No Microsoft Windoze here.