Re: [exim] Beyond server_set_id ?

Góra strony
Autor: Robert Blayzor
Dla: exim-users@exim.org
Temat: Re: [exim] Beyond server_set_id ?
On Dec 14, 2012, at 4:45 AM, Jeremy Harris <jgh@???> wrote:
> Just do stuff in the mail acl, based on the server_set_id.

I was hoping that I could expand and then extract/set values from the lookup query we use for the server_condition (and/or server_set_id) to other values we return from the database.

For example, our lookup could return multiple columns from the database with values we can use later.... We've already looked the user up for the authentication part, so we can return any values we want.

Rather than having to look those values up again in a subsequent ACL it would be nice to possibly set variables that have values we need.

--
Robert Blayzor
INOC, LLC