Re: [exim] Beyond server_set_id ?

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: Robert Blayzor
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Temat: Re: [exim] Beyond server_set_id ?
On 2012-12-13 at 22:23 -0500, Robert Blayzor wrote:
> Is it possible to get other variables, say acl_c during authentication? This would be handy since we're already doing a lookup, it might be nice to grab some settings from the user and set them for the senders connection, ie: imposing a max message limit per day (by authenticated sender), whether we want to shadow copy/archive a users mail to an alternate location in a router, etc.

Build from Git, try out the code for the next version of Exim?

Jeremy wrote an "acl" expansion operator and expansion item, so you can
invoke an arbitrary ACL anywhere you can expand a string.

So you can define an ACL which does what you want, and call it in the
server_set_id line, so that it's expanded after authentication.

We'd appreciate feedback as to how well it works and if you spot any
bugs. :)

Regards,
-PHil