Re: [pcre-dev] A problem with config.h.generic

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: Graycode
CC: pcre-dev
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] A problem with config.h.generic
On Sat, 8 Dec 2012, Graycode wrote:

> Here is another idea.

Thanks for your input, but I feel that this is far too elaborate for the
few people who build PCRE by means other than ./configure or CMake. I
think I now have a clear idea of what to do:

For all the boolean macros in config.h, make the .generic entry be
#undef. For all the non-boolean macros such as MATCH_LIMIT or NEWLINE,
surround the default setting with an #ifndef condition (as now). This
should make it possible to override anything using -D on the command
line.

I will also work on the comments.

Philip

--