Re: [exim-dev] HTML gen: tagged chapters?

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: exim-dev
CC: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] HTML gen: tagged chapters?
On 2012-12-06 at 16:18 +0000, exim-dev@??? wrote:
> On 06/12/12 15:56, exim-dev@??? wrote:
> > As per my other email, I was mistaken about having write access. If you
> > can include my current patch, I will fork the Exim repo on github and
> > just do pull requests in future.
>
> Odd. I forked the repo, applied my changes and then submitted a pull
> request. It then allowed me to merge it myself, so the changes are now
> in the main Exim repository on github, so I guess they'll automatically
> roll out now.

No, because AFAIK the sync is one-way from git.exim.org to GitHub.
git.exim.org is authoritative.

I've pulled from GitHub and pushed to git.exim.org so the changes will
make it out now. I'm also about to go to bed, so if things are wrong,
see if you have commit access to the main repo?

Hrm, we're not using gitolite, and you don't have a system account on
tahini, so I suspect not. :(

If I'm wrong and the sync is bi-directional, then David or Nigel would
be the people to confirm/deny/lart.

-Phil