Re: [exim-dev] HTML gen: tagged chapters?

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: exim-dev
CC: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] HTML gen: tagged chapters?
On 2012-12-06 at 15:44 +0000, exim-dev@??? wrote:
> > The index pages (chapters 58, 59, 60) all create links to
> > ch<whatever>.html#SECT<something>. Your rewriting is dropping the
> > fragments from the target URLs.
>
> That's all fixed now in my version.

This is strange; on yours, Chrome's destination tip at the bottom keeps
showing yours as missing the fragment, then after a second or so
changing to include the fragment.

I think Chrome is just being Weird. The HTML source of yours looks fine
to me.

> > I've already pushed the fix. I've no idea what it takes for that to
> > become live, unless it's just "cron".
>
> No idea.

Nigel says it's cron and he thinks it's hourly.

Looks like you have about 20 minutes to get your changes in before the
next build, then. :)

-Phil