Re: [exim-dev] HTML gen: tagged chapters?

Góra strony
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Dla: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] HTML gen: tagged chapters?

Phil Pennock wrote:
> How do folks feel about using the chapter names from DocBook for
> generating the HTML page names, and perhaps dropping the numbers in as
> symlinks?

Good idea.

> So CHAPdovecot would become ch-dovecot.html and ch37.html, in current
> versions, would be a symlink to that.
>
> The symlinks would only exist for limited backwards compatibility with
> old links, the ToC would use the new names.

Yes.

> Looks like exim-website.git/script/gen.pl is the place to hack.

Its the *only* place to hack html generation :-)

I'd be able to do that pretty quickly if someone prods me about it - I'm
currently in the maddest 4 weeks of my year, so can't do right now, and
very likely to forget promises made at present.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]