Re: [pcre-dev] Test failures on Windows with Intel compiler

Author: Daniel Richard G
To: Zoltán Herczeg
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Test failures on Windows with Intel compiler
On Tue, 4 Dec 2012, Zoltán Herczeg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> so the platform is windows. I have some questions:
> - Is the target 32 or 64 bit?

This is a 64-bit target.

> - Does pcre_jit_test.exe work?

Yes, the pcre_jit_test test passes without error.

> - Could you send me the testoutjit8\testoutput2 ?

Already did ;)

> - Is it a crash? Does "C:\cygwin\tmp\pcre--8.32.build\pcretest.exe" -q
> -s+ X:\freeport\src\pcre\pcre--8.32\testdata\testinput2 run correctly?

It runs without any visible error (i.e. no error message nor dialog).

> My first suspect is the stack allocation on windows (since huge stack
> are only allocated in test2).

The build is already setting a fairly large stack in the link flags
(/STACK:10000000), so I don't think this would be the problem.

--Daniel

--
Daniel Richard G. || danielg@??? || Software Developer
Teragram Linguistic Technologies (a division of SAS)