Re: [pcre-dev] Test failures on Windows with Intel compiler

Author: Zoltán Herczeg
To: danielg
CC: Daniel Richard G., pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Test failures on Windows with Intel compiler
Hi,

so the platform is windows. I have some questions:
- Is the target 32 or 64 bit?
- Does pcre_jit_test.exe work?
- Could you send me the testoutjit8\testoutput2 ?
- Is it a crash? Does "C:\cygwin\tmp\pcre--8.32.build\pcretest.exe" -q -s+ X:\freeport\src\pcre\pcre--8.32 \testdata\testinput2 run correctly?

My first suspect is the stack allocation on windows (since huge stack are only allocated in test2).

Regards,
Zoltan

"Daniel Richard G." <oss@???> írta:
>Can't say I enjoy writing in with this so soon after the 8.32 release :(>

I'm getting failures for "Test 2: Test with JIT Override" from a Windows >
build using Intel's C/C++ compiler (icl). This occurs for all three of the >
8-, 16- and 32-bit libraries.>

Output from the pcre_test.bat script is attached, as well as the >
testoutjit8/testoutput2 file. (The 16- and 32-bit counterparts are >
bit-for-bit identical.) I don't know how to go about debugging the >
problem, but will be happy to try any changes to help track it down.>

--Daniel>