Re: [exim] Avoid 200 mails per hour limitation

Góra strony
Autor: exim-users
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Avoid 200 mails per hour limitation
On 09/11/12 09:58, Jorge wrote:

> I'm using Exim (version 4.77) in an CentOS release 5.8 and I want
> to avoid/change the 200 emails per hour domain limitation.
>
> I have tried to use ACL/ratelimit but I don't obtain the desired
> results, when I send more than 200 emails in an hour I receive the
> messages:
>
> "You have exceeded 200 emails per hour domain (DOMAIN), your
> message has been discarded."
>
> Can anyone help me?
>
> I modifies acl/check_rcpt section. Do I need to made modifications
> in another section or in other configuration file?

Exim doesn't restrict you to 200 emails per hour per domain. Somebody
could have gone out of their way to configure it to work that way, in
which case you just need to remove that configuration. Alternatively,
you might be seeing a log entry from a remote system which is
configured that way. Exactly where are you seeing this error message?
If it's in a log file, please quote the full line containing the message.

- --
Mike Cardwell  https://grepular.com/     http://cardwellit.com/
OpenPGP Key    35BC AF1D 3AA2 1F84 3DC3  B0CF 70A5 F512 0018 461F
XMPP OTR Key   8924 B06A 7917 AAF3 DBB1  BF1B 295C 3C78 3EF1 46B4