[exim] Avoid 200 mails per hour limitation

Góra strony
Autor: Jorge
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Avoid 200 mails per hour limitation
Hi,

I'm using Exim (version 4.77) in an CentOS release 5.8 and I want to
avoid/change the 200 emails per hour domain limitation.

I have tried to use ACL/ratelimit but I don't obtain the desired results,
when I send more than 200 emails in an hour I receive the messages:

"You have exceeded 200 emails per hour domain (DOMAIN), your message has
been discarded."

Can anyone help me?

I modifies acl/check_rcpt section. Do I need to made modifications in
another section or in other configuration file?

Thanks in advance

Jorge Colaccini