Re: [exim-dev] Release soon?

Author: Todd Lyons
To: The Doctor
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Release soon?
On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:27 PM, The Doctor <doctor@???> wrote:
>> Am I the only one ready for a new release?
> Exim 4.80.1 just got released.

Yes, there was a security release that contained a security fix to
prevent a potential remote exploit. To see what other features are
queued up for the next release, look at the items in the section "Exim
version 4.82" in the source tree:

http://git.exim.org/exim.git/blob/HEAD:/doc/doc-txt/ChangeLog

Standard policy that was settled upon earlier this year was to release
about every 6 months even if there was nothing major to warrant a new
release. The last release was May 31, so I'm just giving a wink and a
nudge that we are about at that 6 month mark :-)

...Todd