Re: [exim] Delivery batching by LMTP

Author: Roger Lynn
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Delivery batching by LMTP
On 23/10/2012 15:47, Wolfgang Breyha wrote:
> Seems you're routing to local user ids. In this case I suspect the gid of the
> users is different. Exim checks the gid and batches only to accounts with the
> same gid by default. Try using the "group = ...." setting for the lmtp
> transport. With cyrus I use the gid of the unix socket.

That was it, thank you. I managed to overlook that part of the
documentation. With "user = Debian-exim" and "group = Debian-exim" added to
the transport configuration it works. Debian-exim is the user exim runs as
in Debian. Is there a better way to unset the user and group inherited from
the check_local_user setting in the router?

Thanks both to you and Todd for looking at this,

Roger