Re: [exim] ACL condition

Author: Todd Lyons
To: Greg
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] ACL condition
On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 10:01 PM, Greg <gregborbonus@???> wrote:

> I'm attempting to add a condition within a sender verification ACL that will
> allow my users to have a whitelist(already done) file, the users info is
> stored in acl_m1_home, but I keep getting this error: missing } at end of
> condition inside "or" group.

Your braces match up fine, but you're using one of the commands wrong.
Look at the definition and the requirement for the exists command:

exists {<file name>}

You are using:

exists { gen filepath } { if yielding yes or no } { no }

Change it around so that another if wraps the exists, and the yield/no
are generated as part of the new if. Untested:

${if
    exists {${acl_m1_home}/.spamd/ip.whitelist}
    {
        ${if
             match_ip
                        {$sender_host_address}
                        {iplsearch;$acl_m1_home/.spamd/ip.whitelist}
              {yes}
              {no}
         }
    }