Re: [exim] ACL condition

Author: Michael J. Tubby B.Sc G8TIC
To: Greg
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] ACL condition
On 12/10/2012 06:01, Greg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm attempting to add a condition within a sender verification ACL
> that will allow my users to have a whitelist(already done) file, the
> users info is stored in acl_m1_home, but I keep getting this error:
> missing } at end of condition inside "or" group.
>
> I have a pastebin of the code at at: http://pastebin.com/EuDmMe9Z
>
> Any help would be appreciated

According to Programmer's File Editor (PFE) here:

    http://www.lancs.ac.uk/staff/steveb/cpaap/pfe/

when I paste your condensed version in to PFE it shows me an imbalance
of one closing bracket "}" but I didn't spend any time to work out
where... hint: place cursor on bracket and hit Control-B to toggle to
matching bracket.

Regards

Mike