[exim] spam filtering using connection log and fields

Author: Jim Pazarena
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] spam filtering using connection log and fields
On 2012-06-27 8:36 AM, Lena@??? wrote:
>> From: Jim Pazarena
>>
>> I am trying to strengthen my spam filtering.
>>
>> As such, I make sure that I don't get too heavy handed with google
>> or hotmail.
>>
>> But I see a heck of a lot of junk from *.yahoo.com
>>
>> Has yahoo become or has it always been a giant spam pit?
>
> yahoo consists of different parts. If a spam came via a yahooGroup
> (mailing list), complain to the moderator or unsub. If you are a moderator,
> you'll be forwarded spam sent to the -owner@ address, nothing to do here
> except content-filtering fraught with false positives.

I am still troubled with yahoo.com connections. In general the yahoo
groups is fine.

What I think is that when the (logged) "id=" line has
"androidMobile" in it, well, THAT is junk.

Is there any way to determine the contents of the "id=" line within an
ACL? I can't find any reference to that line in "Summary of fields in
log lines".