[exim] IPv6 capable p0f and geoip dlfunc available

Author: Janne Snabb
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] IPv6 capable p0f and geoip dlfunc available
Hello,

I implemented a couple of dlfuncs for Exim. I did not find any existing
geoip or p0f dlfuncs with IPv6 support. A big portion of my mail arrives
over IPv6.

MaxMind GeoIP dlfunc for Exim
=============================

This is an IPv6 capable GeoIP dlfunc library for Exim. It implements an
interface between Exim access control lists and MaxMind's GeoIP
database. This can be useful for greylisting or scoring IP addresses of
SMTP senders according to the country code of the sender's IP address.

p0f version 3 dlfunc for Exim
=============================

This is p0f version 3 dlfunc library for Exim. It implements an
interface between Exim access control lists and the p0f daemon which
does passive OS fingerprinting. This can be useful for greylisting or
scoring IP addresses of SMTP senders according to sender's operating
system. p0f version 3 and this dlfunc supports IPv6. Note that the
interface is *not* compatible with p0f versions 2.x or older.

See the following link for more information and downloads:

http://dist.epipe.com/exim/

Bug reports and improvements welcome!

--
Janne Snabb / EPIPE Communications