[exim] errors_to

Author: Klaus Ethgen
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] errors_to
Hello folks,

I have a small problem with errors_to. I have to send errors for several
mails to a special address. That work fine using the errors_to setting.
But the errors_to also set the envelope-from to the respective address.
That must not happens at all. The envelope-from must be the original
one.

I tried to set address_data to $sender_address in the router as advised
and use that for return_path in transport but that does not work.

Is there any way to enforce sending errors on that host to a different
person than to the envelope sender without modifying it?

Regards
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                              http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub  4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16   Klaus Ethgen <Klaus@???>
Fingerprint: 85D4 CA42 952C 949B 1753  62B3 79D0 B06F 4E20 AF1C