[exim] ACKNOWLEDGMENTS updates: missed anyone?

Author: Phil Pennock
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] ACKNOWLEDGMENTS updates: missed anyone?
Folks,

I've gone over the ACKNOWLEDGMENTS file in Exim; as an Open Source
project, we live or die by the contributions of the community. We'd
let the file stagnate, using references in ChangeLog and in git commits
instead. We never missed anyone, but we didn't call out folks as much
as we could have.

I've gone over the changes and the names reported by the committers as
they improved Exim, but it's possible you have been missed. If you've
contributed to Exim, please look over the file:

http://git.exim.org/exim.git/blob/HEAD:/src/ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

and let me know if I missed you out, pointing out what you did, and I'll
rectify the situation.

Thank you all,
- -Phil