Re: [exim] ACKNOWLEDGMENTS updates: missed anyone?

Author: Phil Pennock
To: René Berber
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] ACKNOWLEDGMENTS updates: missed anyone?
On 2012-06-01 at 14:38 -0500, René Berber wrote:
> On 6/1/2012 6:56 AM, Phil Pennock wrote:
>
> > I've gone over the changes and the names reported by the committers as
> > they improved Exim, but it's possible you have been missed. If you've
> > contributed to Exim, please look over the file:
> >
> >     http://git.exim.org/exim.git/blob/HEAD:/src/ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

> > and let me know if I missed you out, pointing out what you did, and I'll
>
> In line 362 I'm being credited for something I probably didn't do, I
> don't use QNX so I really don't think I found some mistake unless it was
> something very obvious. Probably it was somebody else.

----------------------------8< cut here >8------------------------------
commit c7c4ae90a7a7b9fc474e246e9a0d47ddf519117f
Author: Phil Pennock <pdp@???>
Date: Sun May 20 03:48:53 2012 -0400

    "make makfile" -> "make makefile".

    Confirmed typo, rather than QNXism, by grepping tree and finding no
    other instances.

    Reported by René Berber.

Part of the QNX section, almost at the end of the README file.

Attention to detail which fixed false instructions.

-Phil