Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Exim 4.80 RC2 uploaded

Autor: Phil Pennock
A: exim-dev, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Exim 4.80 RC2 uploaded
On 2012-05-20 at 08:55 -0700, Todd Lyons wrote:
> On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Phil Pennock <pdp@???> wrote:
> > I've rewritten the layout to move the #ifdef outside the function
> > definition, which *should* have absolutely no impact upon matters, but
> > maybe it does.
> > Does the attached patch fix this for you?
>
> Yes it does. Thanks Phil. I see it already made it into master, you
> were very productive last night :-)

I declare the previous problem to be a compiler bug, barring someone
telling me otherwise citing text which permits the compiler to not treat
the stream as though it had first been passed through cpp, so that the
function arguments all already existed.

Well, the code is a little clearer in the new layout, so we're better
off anyway.

-Phil