Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Exim 4.80 RC1 uploaded

Author: Michael Haardt
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Exim 4.80 RC1 uploaded
Hello,

I tried RC1 on HP-UX 11.00 with gcc and apart from a few minor issues,
things look fine.

I suggest not to use those functions:

dcc.c: In function 'dcc_process':
dcc.c:129: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'bzero'
dcc.c:196: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'bcopy'

HP-UX 11 needs these additions to OS/os.h-HP-UX:

typedef struct __res_state *res_state;

#define LLONG_MIN LONG_LONG_MIN
#define LLONG_MAX LONG_LONG_MAX

#define strtoll(a,b,c) strtoimax(a,b,c)

The first is needed due to the HP-UX resolver library. I don't know
when res_state was defined, otherwise I would have used __RES to check
if it needs to be defined. 19931104 does not have it yet.

Michael